The Bible says that Jesus has a special love for children and that they are precious in His sight. At Conrad, we, too, believe that children are precious, and we strive to give them and their families many opportunities to experience the truths of the Bible and develop their understanding of what it means to place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ. We strive to engage children in meaningful worship and Bible study they will enjoy and want to come back for more! We also want children to develop their compassion for others in need and give them opportunities to express God’s love to others.
- Sunday School classes for all ages at 9:45 each Sunday morning.
- During the 10:45 worship service, children participate in praise and worship during the regular service and then leave for Children’s Church where they participate in Worship Kidstyle, an engaging program of music, Bible stories, and other fun activities. (Nursery is also provided for infants and preschoolers).
- Children’s Bible study and music on Wed. evenings 6:45-8:00. We are currently using Route 66: a program of studying one of the 66 books of the Bible each week and applying its truths to children’s lives.
- Vacation Bible School during the summer months (this year: June 26-28)
- Easter Egg Hunt each spring
- Back to School Event prior to the start of school each summer
- Trunk or Treat- an alternative for Halloween on or around Oct. 31
- Birthday party for Jesus in December
- Other activities of ministry and outreach to kids and families throughout the year